Sometimes He surprises you.:)

I always get the fortune cookie that says things like, "Dig deep, you'll need endurance soon." or "Be aware of your situation." And what's funny is that Chris gets the ones like, "Good fortune is close at hand.", "Your hard work will pay off soon."...so we have a joke about fortune cookies btwn us.:)

Super hard day yesterday and a stretching one this morning - feeling weak and harsh. Not to mention alone...I know that sounds weird in a house full of people.:) But some things I carry completely by myself and it can feel overwhelming and lonely.

But He meets us...

Was trying to find a pot for some mums. Remembered seeing an old one downstairs in a box left by the owners. Digging through the cobwebs I find it, go back upstairs to plant my flowers.

As I look inside, under a soft blanket of spider webbing is a fortune cookie paper - old, but flat and clear and it said:

"You are sensitive and strong."

He is so Good - so very Good.





Comments

Popular Posts